Brian and Rick left today to visit Purdue... so Julia and I had a movie night with pizza, cheese sticks, and ice cream. This is the movie that we watched... Very good!
Woke up to this.... BOO!!!
Julia has had a sore throat and fever this weekend. Kept waiting for the cold symptoms that never came so took her for a strep test... Yep that's what she has. Knew she didn't feel well when she slept in the middle of the day... Nothing keeps her down unless she is really sick.
Tuesday 4/19 - Day 109
It has been so long since one of the kids needed antibiotics... I had to search for the medicine dropper. I hope I remember to give it to her twice a day.
Trying to teach Julia to take pills... tried twice but not today. Maybe next time!
Thursday 4/21 - Day 111
I came down with something this week on Monday that layed me low... Got an antibiotic incase it was strep but also had cold symptoms... I don't have time to be sick!!!
Something has invaded my house....
Brian was playing, then I downloaded it on my Droid. Now Rick has it downloaded on an old iPhone just to play. They get more play time than I do... just sayin'
Something I have really missed... green grass. I love Spring!

I hope everyone feels better at your house soon!
ReplyDeleteHave a good week,
Mimi
we taught our kids to take pills with pieces of crushed ice!
ReplyDeletei am ready for summer! spring here has meant LOTS of tornadoes!!
Hope you & Julia are feeling better this week. Hmm - my throat has just now started feeling scratchy - can you catch strep throat from reading a blog? :)
ReplyDeleteHappy late birthday! That was really sweet of your hubby to surprise you - & I LOVE the idea of a flower party!
Boo to snow but Yay to green grass and Boo to sickness...heres to hoping everyone is feeling lots better.
ReplyDelete