Sunday 4/10 - Day 100
Well our "Vacation" is drawing to a close... We visited 3 colleges, spent 3 days in Chicago, and enjoyed having Melissa home as we celebrated my 50th birthday. I think I need a couple days off to recuperate.
Monday 4/11 - Day 101
Back at Clinical today - No picture
Tuesday 4/12 - Day 102
Another day of clinical - No picture
Wednesday 4/13 - Day 103
Trying to catch up my school work... No picture... Do you sense a theme going on? ARRGH!
Thursday 4/14 - Day 104
Getting ready for my clinical evaluation tomorrow... No picture.
Friday 4/15 - Day 105
Clinical eval today...
Saturday 4/16 - Day 106
Spent the day studying and then went to dinner at Bonefish with Rick for my birthday. We came home to....
SURPISE! - Rick had planned a 50th birthday party a week earlier but then I planned the college visit and he had to change it. I have to admit that I suspected that something was going on. Rick is wonderful at helping with housework but rarely does he initiate it. This afternoon he was cleaning the house and when I suggested maybe going to a movie after dinner he fumbled for an excuse as to why he didn't want to go. We stopped at the drug store after dinner and he seemed to be in an awful hurry to leave. Then, when we drove onto the street, his parents and sister's vans were parked 2 doors down in an empty house's drive... then I was sure!
It was a "bouquet" party and everyone was asked to bring a single flower - I had a house full of flowers which was SO cool!
To Joey, With Love….Review and Giveaway.
9 years ago

what a great husband you have!!! I love seeing all those familiar faces...just wish I could have been there too!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, is Brian leaning toward any particular college? After visiting colleges around here, jared is still set on Bethel or Ball state.
Sara - Brian has pretty much decided against Valpo and Western Michigan but really likes Grand Valley State and Purdue.... Will probably apply to both and then go from there. Would LOVE to have Jared at Bethel but that is a LONG way from home for you.
ReplyDelete