Sunday, April 3, 2011

2011 Project 365 - Week 13

Sunday 3/20 - Day 79
Today is small group day... these are my new purchases to serve drinks.  I think they are attractive as well as functional.


Monday 3/21 - Day 80
I went on a picture hanging frenzy last week.  Here is another picture that I have had for about 5 years... finally on the wall!

Tuesday 3/22 - Day 81
Julia's window suncatcher made out of recycled materials at Girl Scouts Recycle rama...


Wednesday 3/23 - Day 82
Julia's pinewood car "Dottie" painted by Julia... engineered by Rick (also the pit crew chief). Waiting for wheels and weight to be put on.



Thursday 3/24 - Day 83
Another recycled project - a bird feeder.  No takers yet...


Friday 3/25 - Day 84
Had a $10 coupon off a $10 purchase at JCP.  Decided to try on dresses for Julia.  This isn't the one she choose... keep watching for the one that won.


Saturday 3/26 - Day 85
Julia's pinewood car "Dottie" won third place in her division at the Powderpuff derby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment