Sunday, March 20, 2011

2011 Project 365 - Week 12

Sunday 3/13 - Day 72
No picture today - I need to get in the grove again!

Monday 3/14 - Day 73
Julia has started her preparations for the pinewood derby for Girl Scouts.  Tonight they made the shape of the car and painted the base coat. Julia is more interested in the decorating the car than the construction process. :)


Tuesday 3/15 - Day 74
A mystery photo that appeared on my camera... I wonder who took it?

Wednesday 3/15 - Day 75
Julia decided that Casey needed a comfy chair to sit in so she fixed him up...

Thursday 3/16 - Day 76
One thing I do like about Daylight Savings is that we get a glimse of beautiful sunrises like this one...


Friday 3/17 - Day 77
My Mom is back from Florida and brought a picture back that was too expensive to ship when my Dad passed away.  I found the perfect spot for it.



Saturday 3/18 - Day 78
Had my nose in this book all day today...

Except for the hour that I did this when I couldn't keep my eyes open...


8 comments:

  1. Looks like you got in a good nap.

    Hope your daughter has fun at the Pinewood Derby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love afternoon naps!! although I usually have to hide away in my bedroom to get any zzzz's! In AZ we don't do daylight savings time, but when I lived in MI i loved that it stayed lighter later at night! Beautiful capture in your sunrise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when I was finishing my Bachelors there were moments where I just had to go lay down too! Can't...absorb...any more...information...Captain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great way to end the week...with a nap!!!!

    hey Steve, Jason and Jared are headed to IN right now to look at colleges. They will be in Granger Thursday and Friday to look at bethel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find myself taking a lot more naps these days. Hopefully that will change when the weather gets nicer.

    Good luck on the studying.

    Have a great week,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the nap picture with silly Casey at your feet :) And Julia's self portrait is really cute! I miss the sunrise because I'm driving away from it in the mornings - I should try taking a picture of it reflected in my rear view mirror :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that gorgeous sunset/rise. It was killer.

    ReplyDelete