Sunday, March 20, 2011

2011 Project 365 - Week 11

Sunday 3/6 - Day 65
Forgot to take a picture today.  This will be a challenging week... I have 3 days of clinical and lots of reading to catch up on...in addition to celebrating Julia's 10th birthday.   Getting ready for small group and lots of reading to do.

Monday 3/7 - Day 66
No picture today = Studying

Tuesday 3/8 - Day 67
Tomorrow is Julia's birthday.  This year Melissa was so very helpful to get things done.  She was in charge of picking out the traditional birthday balloon... Did a mighty fine job!


Wednesday 3/9 - Day 68
As I was at clinical in the OB/GYN office, I kept thinking "I was in labor 10 years ago" as women were talking about their pregnancies and looking forward to delivery.  To day we celebrate our youngest... JULIA

We were going to go to Flat Top Grill but could not get reservations in time for Brian to get to work at 7:30 so we went to another of Julia's favorites... Panda Express.  She loves that place!

Julia opening her gift from Mom and Dad -
A gift card to American Girl and
reservations for tea at the American Girl Place Cafe
(when we visit Chicago over Spring Break). 
She was one happy girl.


Melissa and the 2nd birthday cake that she made.  This one was delicious but the first one had 2 extra cups of water added by mistake.  Another trip to the store for another cake mix but all was good in the end...


10 years old!


Julia's piece cut from the middle of the cake
so she could have her name...

Thursday 3/10 - Day 69
No picture today = @ clinical today

Friday 3/11 - Day 70
No picture today = Studying

Saturday 3/12 - Day 71
No picture today = Studying
Brian at the SAT today...

1 comment:

  1. Mmm - that cake looks luscious! I love those candy letters you put on cakes - in fact I have been known to just buy & eat them alone :)

    ReplyDelete