Today is Daddy-Daughter date night at Church. Julia was SO excited. She wanted to get dressed up. She chose TGI Friday's for dinner and then they went to the church for dancing and activities. I think they both had a wonderful time.
The snow is finally starting to melt...
Doesn't Casey look cozy?
Every once in a while mysterious photos ends up on my camera... found this today and asked Julia about it. She said she took it because her toothpaste looked like a dolphin.... yeah, I can see that.
Loved these placemats in December.... now not so much. Probably time to put them away for the year.
Bought this to try. It is going back... I don't think I am the shake weight type.
Casey waiting on the step waiting for Julia to come down... Will she ever wake up?

It totally DOES look like a dolphin - cool! And she & her daddy look great.
ReplyDelete