Sunday, February 20, 2011

2011 Project 365 - Week 8

Sunday 2/13 - Day 44
Melissa was home this weekend.  It was great to see her but the weekend was too short! Hacienda with the whole family on Friday was great!

 

Monday 2/14 - Day 45
Happy Valentine's Day from my hubby... Thanks sweetie :)


Tuesday 2/15 - Day 46
My kid's love the Whitman's samplers so they all got one for Valentine's Day.


Wednesday 2/16 - Day 47
Julia went to a Girl Scout taste tea where they get to sample food or activities from different countries.  As they visited a country (table) they got their "Passport" stamped...  Below is one of the crafts that they made at the craft stations that they had as well.  She said that it was a fun time.



Thursday 2/17 - Day 48
Brian came downstairs with his backpack on, grabbed a cereal bar, and proceeded to put his shoes on while eating the cereal bar without hands... I call that multi-tasking.


Friday 2/18 - Day 49
This is the "after" picture.... Casey was a wooley-wooley dog before going to the groomers on Thursday. (He smells better too!)


Saturday 2/19 - Day 50
Rick's parents came over for dinner and Rick's mom made this for Julia.  I think it is adorable.  Then there were the other two headbands and a hat that she made for Julia.  Julia is looking good!


10 comments:

  1. That headband is absolutely adorable!!! I would LOVE to make one for my daughter and I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, hee, I "multi-task" like that once in a while too. :)

    Love the headband! Lucky Girl...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son does that type of stuff too, oh to be young again. That headband looks so cute!

    Have a blessed week,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was coordinated enough to have a backpack, eat a cereal bar and put my shoes on all at the same time. LOL

    Really cute headband!

    Sounds like a very good week! Hope you have another good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your kids are lucky to get their own box of whttmans!! all mine got was a pack of baseball cards and mini snickers! pretty flowers too...so sweet. I remember (a very long time ago) when I was a girl scout and we did something like that...so much fun. And super cute hat...she is such a cute model and wears it well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the backpack shoe putting on cereal bar eating picture...too funny!

    Blessings
    R

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Melissa being home! I don't think my mouth is big enough to multitask like that.
    I know, hard to believe. LOVE Julia's head gear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pink and lavendar hat. It is so cute...especially on its little model. Loved your photos. Thanks for sharing your life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love julias headband, and Brian eating his cereal bar while putting his shoes on is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha!!! Brian's pretty talented!!! Hilarious. (But I can relate. I am always doing at least two things at once...)

    ReplyDelete