Sunday, February 13, 2011

2011 Project 365 - Week 7

Sunday 2/6 - Day 37
All ready to go to the Superbowl party... Brian has been a fan of the Packers since he was about 8 - Picked the Packers because he liked the colors green and gold.  Julia got into the spirit this year and even dressed two of her animals.



Monday 2/7 - Day 38
Busy day at Peds clinical... wish I could take pictures of all the cute children that I get to play work with...  I'm really liking this rotation.  I thought that I would just have to get through the class but I am finding that I REALLY like it and may look for a job in Peds when I am done.

Tuesday 2/8 - Day 39
I had studying to do tonight so Rick took Julia to get her Valentines... of course she came back with animals... in 3D!


Wednesday 2/9 - Day 40
At clinical in Women's health... not enjoying this clinical as much but really like my preceptor.  Leaning a lot - guess that is the idea!

Thursday 2/10 - Day 41
No Bible study due to a 2 hour school delay and then a hair cut... don't know why I forgot to take a picture.

Friday 2/11 - Day 42
Went today to help at Julia's class party for Valentine's Day.  Here are Julia and Tori looking at their Valentines and eating a snack.


Saturday 2/12 - Day 43
Rick and I went out to dinner at a new restaurant... Flat Top Grill and then went to see Bethel's production of Cinderella.  A VERY nice night!

5 comments:

  1. so what kind of restaurant is flat top grill?

    you know all the years we lived there and I never went to a play at Bethel? not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were pulling for the Packers too - mostly because we don't like the Steelers :)

    Glad you enjoyed your night out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a great week! The dinner and play sound wonderful.

    Have a fantastic week,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flat Top Grill is a create your own stir fry restaurant... You fill your veggie bowl with rice, noodles, veggies, and/or sauce. Then you pick your meat and they stir fry it for you - then deliver it to your table... Quite yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Packs!

    My daughter loves animals too! Her Valentines are almost always animal themed :)

    ReplyDelete