Sunday, March 6, 2011

2011 Project 365 - Week 10

Sunday 2/27 - Day 58
This table hasn't looked this way for a long time.  We are having small group at our house tonight... what a great excuse to get things straightened up!




Monday 2/28 - Day 59
Our first cookie delivery... now to separate all the orders out.




Tuesday 3/1 - Day 60
What a beautiful sunset!




Wednesday 3/2 - Day 61
Julia sporting one of her new hats make by Grandma Fisher and caught in the middle of brushing.




Thursday 3/3 - Day 62
Julia is learning to play the recorder.  They follow a "recorder karate" plan.  Each time they master a song they get a new ribbon (or belt).  Julia just completed her brown belt.



Friday 3/4 - Day 63


What? Homemade cookies for the family?
Nope, they are peanut butter dog treats for the rescue shelter that
Julia had to make for Girl Scouts.  Never thought
that I would be making treats for dogs...


Saturday 3/5 - Day 64
Julia and her cousin (who lives near Boston) using skype for the first time.  They talked over an hour and it's free!!

4 comments:

  1. Loved the sunset. It was too pretty for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool that Julia can skype with her cousin! I should start doing that with my brother - I think we'd really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. skype is so awesome!!

    cookie treats for dogs?! it's a good thing you didn't leave those around, someone might have tried one! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sunset is so lovely!

    I've never used skype, I tried to get my brother in Ontario to hook up with me but he's worse than I am, we end up talking on the phone! sigh.

    Hope the doggies enjoyed the cookies! ;-)

    ReplyDelete