Sunday, April 3, 2011

2011 Project 365 - Week 14

Sunday 3/27 - Day 86
Exam today - no picture


Monday 3/28 - Day 87
We are having soup day at small group next week... what to make?  I have had this cook book for a couple of years and have never used it.  I found a recipe for homemade cheese soup... I'll let you know how it is.


Tuesday 3/29 - Day 88
My family loves pickles (except for me).  Went to the store and found this huge jar on sale.  We will see how long it lasts. LOL.


Wednesday 3/30 - Day 89
4 assignments done today - no picture.  Trying to get enough done that I won't have too much to do next week when the kids are on spring break.


Thursday 3/31 - Day 90
Exam today... here is my mess to prove it!


Friday 4/1 - Day 91
Field trip with Julia to the Oliver mansion in South Bend.  Oliver was the inventor of the Oliver chilled plow which used a new manufacturing process that chilled the metal in the mold - made it stronger and able to be made out of cheaper metal. 


This is in the garden looking toward a fountain.

This is not the mansion... it is the carriage house where the horses were stabled.

Finished the day at Tippecanoe Place... the former Studebaker mansion.  A great time with Julia!

Saturday 4/2 - Day 92
Happy Birthday to Brian!  My "little" 17 year old...

Brian doesn't like Hannah Montana so I wrapped his gift in this bag.  He noticed right away and threatened to not open his gift... but thought better of it :-)

Asked for his favorite... mint chip hot fudge ice cream cake.

5 comments:

  1. Did you get to eat at Tippecanoe Place? I loved eating there!!!

    Happy birthday to Brian! his cake is Jason's fav!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your son...i am dreading mine turning 13!! Love that you wrapped his present in a Hannah Montana bag! And his cake sounds delish...love me mint choc chip ice cream...would love the recipe!! Hope you have a good spring break with not too much homework

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that's some carriage house! Can I be a horse there? Happy birthday to Brian! You sound like my mom - she would totally have done the Hannah Montana thing for a laugh. One Christmas she put my name on all my brother's gifts & his on mine. And then there was the year she didn't put any names on the gifts & then forgot whose was whose. THAT was a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking week. I loved the horse mansion. Where is that?

    ReplyDelete