Found this "contract" that Julia made up to "rent" some space in the computer room from Brian. In case you can't read it.... "Julia Fisher is allowed to rent a little space for the day. Please sign below."
Do you think that she feels like Brian gets more computer time?
Working on my final today - no picture...
Tuesday 4/26 - Day 116
Working on my final today - no picture...
Wednesday 4/27 - Day 117
Melissa is home!!!!!
Flew out today for a weekend with my mom and two sisters to celebrate my Mom's 70th birthday in San Antonio. The day started with getting bumped and receiving two $400 travel vouchers from Delta. My sisters weren't arriving until about 11pm so the fact that we got there at 9:30pm wasn't a big deal. Already planning a getaway for Rick and I.
When everyone got to the room, the gifts poured out... Kathy brought scarves and chocolate from Belgium with Life is Good hats. My mom had personalized tote bags and matching shirts. Marcia had tee shirts for everyone. My contribution... squished HoHos from my bag (with finals this week it never occured to me to do anything).
Started our day on the Riverwalk... found a great place for prickly pear margaritas. They were wonderful!
In our matching shirts from Mom we went to the Alamo. Received a lot of comments about how patriotic we looked or "can sure tell who you are with" or "what is the story with the shirts?" I told people that even after all these years my mom still liked to dress us all alike.


while I was home last, we found a contract I had written for my brother saying I would make him and his friend 12 cheese crips and in return they would take me to the mall. It was all formal....on this 2nd day of.....and we all signed it. So funny!!
ReplyDeletelooks like a great time with your family!!!
LOL at Julia (and Sara's) contract - too funny. I used to do stuff like that with my dad. That reminds me that I have a card I want to scan in - maybe for Father's Day.
ReplyDeleteLove the matching shirts - I think it's cool that you guys still let your mom dress you alike :)