Sunday, May 15, 2011

2011 Project 365 - Week 20

Sunday 5/8 - Day 128
Happy Mother's Day everyone!  I had a great day... Church then pizza at our house with my mom and Rick's parents.  No cooking and no lines at a restaurant. 
A hanging basket of pansies from my family... very pretty!

Monday 5/9 - Day 129
A hanging basket of yellow pansies from my mom for Mother's day.... great minds thought alike this year!


Tuesday 5/10 - Day 130
My vegetable plants ready to be planted... when it is warmer.


Wednesday 5/11 - Day 131
These came in the mail today... the souvenir mugs that I had made with pictures from my trip to San Antonio. 


Thursday 5/12 - Day 132
Julia singing in the spring music program... a 50's theme... thus the scarf and pony tail.


Friday 5/13 - Day 133
Julia went with me for a pedicure this week.  Was only going to get my toes done but they gave me a super discount so she had one too.  The technician did something a little special for her...


Saturday 5/14 - Day 134
Prom was tonight.  Love seeing my kids all dressed up.




6 comments:

  1. Great prom pictures. I forget all about prom since I work in higher education but I always love seeing the "finery" the younger kids pick to wear and how excited and happy they look in their photos.

    And pedicures are wonderful :). I just got my first one in a couple years and I didn't want to leave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute toes! and I love prom pictures! thanks for sharing a few!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE pedicures!! Super cute design! I have been seeing lots of prom pics this week...all of the couples look so great! We chaperoned one a few weeks ago...so much fun! When we lived in MI I always gave my mom her hanging baskets for mother's Day...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the prom pictures and the gorgeous flowers. You should know I love taking pictures of flowers. I am a fiend for pedicures. Your nails were cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of my joys is taking flower pics...yours are beautiful!
    beautiful prom pictures
    love me some pedi's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flowers & toes. Good grief - how tall is Melissa's date? They look great - & so do Brian & his date - love the blue.

    ReplyDelete