For those not living in the Great Lakes region, you may not know about the "permacloud" that descends upon us every winter... it makes for many consecutive days of cloudy grey mixed with dirty snow. BUT NOT TODAY!! For the first time in many, many days the sun showed itself in a glorious way...
Don't know why but this guy has been hanging around alot since Melissa got home from college.
A couple of weeks ago I spent 10-12 hours cleaning up my daughter Julia's bedroom. The result was apx. 7 trash bags full of "stuff" that left her room. Today it was my turn.... thankfully my bedroom just needed a good cleaning. No picture today...
Wednesday 12/29 - Day 363
This my "before" picture.... I joined Weight Watchers tonight. I don't make New Year's resolutions but instead I have a goal of becoming healthier in 2011... More updates to follow!
Julia took this picture... you can see that Casey is a wonderfully patient dog! He reminds me of Dr. Peabody from the Rockie and Bullwinkle show.
Spent a wonderful New Year's eve at some friend's home. Played charades and Mad Gab.

I joined WW in November, but December was a BAD month for me, so I'm recommitting myself starting tomorrow. I actually have another blog where I'm posting my etools journal each day - I know, I'm insane. But I think it helps keep me honest. Good luck to you!
ReplyDeleteI recognize those faces!!!! looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! Way to go on joining WW... My goal is to become healthier in 2011... Within the next few days/weeks I hope to join Curves with my sister and make it a habit to go work out... we both have desk jobs and we need to get moving more... so we will see how it goes!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
ReplyDeleteFun times.
Looks like a fun week!
ReplyDeleteGood goal for 2011, to be healthier. Me too!
No WW here but we are eating better and walking more.
Have a great weekend!
awww.. I haven't seen Jenny in forever. I like her cute haircut.
ReplyDeleteand I should join you at WW. Seriously, if I gain one more ounce, I will need an entire new wardrobe..not kidding.
ReplyDelete