This was a photo that Melissa captured on Skype and Brian saved to my laptop... figured if he saved it I could use it....
Monday 12/13 - Day 347
Are you kidding?? At this time in life I really don't want to serve... maybe after school is over in August.
I have been changing all our financial data to Quicken... MS Money is no longer made. What a long laborious process!
Cramming for the final today....
Thursday 12/16 - Day 350
These appeared by our door today.... MELISSA IS HOME!!!
Went to a Bunko party today and these are the wonderful white elephant gifts that we came home with. Born to be wild...
My dinning room table free of school papers and books!
Not used to seeing these this time of year! Rick has the spa fixed and the kids have been using it.... a might cold for me but they seem to enjoy it.


Ooh - I love the penguin mug! We've used Quicken for YEARS - it works really well for us. But I know it's a pain getting everything set up.
ReplyDeletegreat week!!!
ReplyDeleteLori, have a wonderful Christmas!!! and safe travels!!
First photo is too funny!
ReplyDeleteJury duty: Boo
Having to switch software programs: Boo
Everyone home for the holidays: Makes everything else worthwhile :)
Just catching up with your blog...
ReplyDeleteI rec'd a jury notice for 2011 as well.