Today we went to Chicago to pick my mom up from the airport. She was visiting my sister in CA and was admitted to the hospital with chest pain and low oxygen levels. Glad she is coming home. PS... traffic to the airport was horrible and I am so glad that we allowed 3 hours because we arrived after she did.
Caught!!!
Eating drumsticks for breakfast - trying to snarf them down before everyone else sees...
Enjoying a rare treat... don't find these all the time.
Remembering my Dad, Richard Rabb, who passed unexpectedly a year ago today...
Julia's tea party with "friends"... too cute!
The door is closed to keep Casey out... He was NOT invited.
And yes... there is real water in the cups.
Friday 7/30 - Day 218
Julia with TimBit... Melissa is on vacation with a friend and her family so she asked Julia to watch TimBit for her. (FYI not an owl - a penquin)
Saturday 7/31 - Day 219
So Brian says to me during UNO, "You don't want to mess with the BIG DOG..." Sounds like a challenge to me!!



Drumsticks & Sugar Babies - yum! I swear that looks like a penguin (I collect them so I was all excited). Heh.
ReplyDeleteMakin' me laugh...that sneaky breakfast!! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteWhat an imaginative tea party. Ironically, I'd say it also takes imagination to accept that stuffed animal as a penguin and not an owl. ;)
Families should play UNO together more often...