Sunday 7/18 - Day 206
I planted burpless cucumbers this year and they are yummy! There used to be 2 of these but my cucumber lover (Julia) ate one before I could take a picture. I think we are related to Larry (the cucumber)... oh wait that would be cannibalism
This has been sitting on my dining room table for at least a month. I don't know why but Julia won't let us put it away and wants to "do it myself". So there it sits...
Tuesday 7/20 - Day 208
HAD to go grocery shopping today. Sunny when I went in and started to rain when I left. What a nice surprise to see a rainbow leaving the store.
Melissa - a frequent sight - on her computer. In a little over a month I will miss seeing her browsing...
The Divas
What else is there to say?
Waiting for Rick and Melissa in the car... what an unusually cloud.
Had an amazing night with the family. Spur of the moment decided to go out to eat and everyone was home. Braved the thunderstorm (that you can't see to the left), dodged a tree in our path, got soaked running in the restaurant, and had a wonderful family memory... everyone in a good mood, great food, and lots of joking. I will miss times like these as the kids grow and leave,,,
This is a left over from yesterday. I was feeling burned out with school and decided to take Julia and a friend to Toy Story 3- 3D. We had a great time... and did the whole works - popcorn, candy, and drinks. (highway robbery with my cooperation!)
Another cool thing is that I could actually see the movie in 3D - I am legally blind in one eye so I have never been able to see 3D movies but with the new type of 3D I could actually see it... loved it!



Great sky pictures! I'm glad you got to go out to eat as a family & had a good time. And that is really cool about being able to see in 3-D. Were you freaked out, or did you know that you might be able to see it?
ReplyDeleteSo do you eat Bob too?
ReplyDeleteYou got some great sky pics this week! Love them, and maybe Martins could use that as some type of advertising. :)
Diva Casey, all I can say is what a good dog. Can you imagine Reese...HA!
So glad you were all able to go out and have a great time. I know you are treasuring these moments.
So the movie was worth it? The kids really want to see it, we were thinking Wonderland, but it's not in 3D there. Hmmm....
Have a great week!!
I love looking at the clouds and how they make the most unusual patterns and shapes.
ReplyDeleteYou have beautiful daughters. I loved the diva picture and the picture of your oldest sitting with the lap top and her pointed toes. What is it about us girls that makes up point our toes like that? Very cute!
Great week!