Sunday, July 18, 2010

Project 365 - Week 29

Sunday 7/11 - Day 199

Returned from family camp and our garden is going crazy!!

Cucumbers - we had some to eat but I couldn't get a picture before they were gone!

Tomatoes almost ready.... yum

First time I have tried peppers - looks like it may be a sucess??

Monday 7/12 - Day 200

Had lunch with some very special ladies...

Me, Anita, Sara, and Kim


Tori, Rita, Becky...
Tuesday 7/13 - Day 201


I love blueberry season in Indiana!!
Four of us ate 5 pounds in one day...

Wednesday 7/14 - Day 202

Went to the salon today... hmmm... we'll see if it "recaptures my youthful hair"

Thursday 7/15 - Day 203

Two more weeks left of the summer session!!

Friday 7/16 - Day 204


Hard for you to read - but I have been saturated with Acne Vulgaris this week.... We had a guest lectureur who spoke on Dermatology, my final case study is concerning Adolescent acne, and my assessment SOAP note was done on acne - I feel like the Acne QUEEN...

Saturday 7/18 - Day 205

This came this week - Melissa's walk accross the stage.


I have a special request... please pray for my mom, Karen. 

She is in a California hospital (she was visiting my sister).  She woke yesterday with dizziness and chest pain.  Long story short... doctors ruled out heart attack and  blood clots in the lung.  She had a low oxygen level and has some fluid in her lungs which is not pneumonia.  She has a stress test this morning... I am suspicious that she has some heart failure.

6 comments:

  1. It was blueberry week this week I think! We got a ton too.
    I will keep my eye out for your youthful hair! :)
    Between your textbook and acne material, my brain hurts. I am so proud of you for doing so well!
    You know I'm praying for mom. Keep me posted!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good to see you last week!!!

    we both have blueberry pics! I brought 30 lbs home and just got done picking stems to freeze them!! they are SO good and I was happy to be there when they were picking Berkleys! my fav!

    I am praying for your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your mom!
    Seriously jealous of blueberries. Or fresh fruit of any kind!
    How fun to have a bloggy friend get-together!
    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great that your plants are growing so well! And yes, I'll keep your mom in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll remember your mom in my prayers.

    I just cut up a bunch of fruit for us to eat on this week - but the blueberries are from Michigan, not Indiana :( They still taste pretty good.

    Your garden is ahead of ours (we got a late start). We just saw the eensy beginning of a cucumber tonight & we have one mini bell pepper. But the grape tomatoes are ripe & we've been harvesting banana peppers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you ladies had a fun time. And LOVE blueberries!!! I'm jealous. It's hard to find them locally in Arkansas.

    So sorry to hear about your mom. I know that's got to be so much harder for you...her being so far away from you while dealing with this.

    ReplyDelete