Just thought you might want to know what 50 cents will buy at the Cici's pizza game room... hmmm...no wonder I don't usually let the kids have money for it.
Saturday 3/6 - Day 65
Went out with Rick to run errands - one was to get 10 bags of water softener salt. That is 400 lbs.
When Rick was done, he was breathing a little hard and, being the loving wife that I am, I felt the need to point it out. Without skipping a beat he says "That's because I was thinking of you" Boy is he good...
Brian has discovered a blast from the past - the Rubik's cube. He was given one for Christmas and it has been his constant companion (along with the cheat sheets) frequently since then.
Now he doesn't need the cheat sheets...
Thursday 3/4 - Day 63
We received a call from Julia's school yesterday - she threw up at school. When she left the house she had a tummy ache but no fever. Thankfully today she is feeling better and designed her own lounging area.Casey is thinking - Thanks Julia! What a cozy spot just for me!
Winter is getting old! This plate was so cute when I put it up in December but now I am thinking not so much.
Was able to talk to my friend, Jenny today. Our lives have both become very busy and it was nice to reconnect again. This is my favorite coffee mug that she gave me.
Melissa's newest ceramics project... it really is a orangish red brown not pink

Glad that you got Rick breathing heavy! :)
ReplyDeleteNext time I don't feel well, I am having Julia design my lounging space. Looks very comfy, especially with my buddy there.
I think the new pitcher Melissa made is in my top 3 projects she has done. Gorgeous! I am going to have to have Brian teach me to do the cube. I could get two sides but that was it. Then I would peel the stickers off and re-arrange them to "solve" it! HA!!
hey Lori, for some reason when you link up at my blog you're linking your email address. I corrected it again, but you need to type in your blogspot address when you link. email me if you have questions!
ReplyDeleteyou have such a quick husband!!!
my boys like the rubiks cube too!
I loved when Alyssa took ceramics at Penn..she created some awesome things that I still use!!
great week!
Great pictures.
ReplyDeleteThe little sitting area was precious. Who wouldn't want to convales in that setting!
Blessings
R
Have a great week.
Love the ceramic piece!
ReplyDeleteRubix cube genius!
What a family!