Sunday, March 21, 2010

Project 365 - week 12

Sunday 3/21 - Day 80

The mission statement from the church we attend...
have to ask myself, "How am I doing today?"

Saturday 3/20 - Day 79


Melissa spent the night at University of Indianapolis on Friday night... 3 hours of sleep but a said she had a good time.  They did a service project with Big Brothers/Big Sisters and made "Build a Bear" bears for the kids...  Still sounds like fun!

Friday 3/19 - Day 78

Took the kids out of school today to take Melissa to Indianapolis.  We have a bridal shower tomorrow so we are dropping Melissa off a the University of Indianapolis, spending the night, and going to the shower after picking Melissa up.


The kids at Arni's - the girls bugging their brother who looks
like he is deep in prayer...


Julia and Brian at the hotel pool.  They swam for about 3 hours.

Thursday 3/18 - Day 77


Worked today... the little crocus' are out.  The weather has been
unseasonably warm, in the 60's, and glorious!

Wednesday 3/17 - Day 76


Julia got a hold of my camera.  A surprise pic...

Tuesday 3/16 - Day 75


Julia got a hold of my camera. A surprise pic... Rick looks absolutely regal!


Monday 3/15 - Day 74

What is this????



Julia came home from church and told us Lilly was having "a spa day".  Like the cucumbers??

6 comments:

  1. That spa pic is hilarious. What an imagination.

    I like the saying at your church...I need to post that somewhere in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "Impacting the world as we follow Jesus" that is awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah! Rick is such a great man to let you post that picture! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the spa! That is a good look for Rick! :)
    Brian probably was deep in prayer for self control!!
    Have a super week Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a confession to make... Rick doesn't know I posted the picture... Am I bad?

    ReplyDelete
  6. (@ Friday's pic) Praying for sanity?? :)

    Love the spa day shot! That is too funny.

    ReplyDelete