After this week, this is how I feel too...
Saturday 3/13 - Day 72
The pile of clothes left from the sleepover - no matter how hard I try there are always leftovers!
Julia's Birthday sleepover party....
The craft...
The cake...
The pinata...
The game...
The memories...
Today was the High School Fine Arts Festival. Melissa sang with the choir and had 2 pieces of ceramics on display... this is one of them.
My fortune from last night's Chinese dinner... Will it come true today?
Julia is 9 today.... Here is her day:
Smiley waffles for breakfast
Her "Fur Real" pet
Blowing out her candles on the birthday pie. For the last several years
she has wanted apple pie instead of cake... well OK.
This year I remembered not to put the candles in the warm pie.
This year's birthday balloon.
Stared at the computer screen all day to try to finish my pathophysiology midterm. When all was done, it was 41 pages long. Whew, glad it is done!

yea! you did it!!!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to Julia!!
wow, tell Melissa I am very impressed with her ceramics piece!
I had to laugh about the candles in the warm pie!!
Happy 9th birthday Julia!!!
ReplyDeleteDid your daughter win anything for her ceramics??? Nice job
So glad the sleepover went well! I think you should've curled up with Casey after that!
ReplyDeleteWhy have I not seen that piece of Melissa's? Another one to move into my favorites!!
I love candles in warm things...makes it taste better! :)
Love that ceramic piece... just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMy Mom has the same pattern Correlle that you have...she has had it for years!
Birthdays that last the week are the best! :-) Looks like she had lots of fun. My husband would choose pie over cake ANY day!
ReplyDeleteCrazy midterm! Are all your classes that intense?!
I felt like your dog at the end of the week too. LOL
Way to go, Melissa! That is a beautiful piece!!! I would dearly love to learn how create things like that.
ReplyDeleteSmiley waffles--very cute!
I think it's absolutely awesome that your child wants PIE instead of CAKE for her birthday. Shows she can think outside the box and isn't afraid to be herself.
Great week! Sorry I didn't get over here last week. I was just swamped.