Sunday, March 28, 2010

Project 365 - Week 13

Monday 3/22 - Day 81

We are getting ready to go on a Family Spring Break Cruise and this is the festive new beach bag that I ordered.  Notice all the pockets for all the stuff that other people will ask me to carry.

Tuesday 3/23 - Day 82

I REALLY hate wearing high heels.  These are the comfy sandals that I bought for the cruise... I hope they don't look like old lady shoes but as they say - if the shoe fits...


Wednesday 3/24 - Day 83

No this isn't mine.  It is my just-turned 9 year old's.  She is growing up.


Thursday 3/25 - Day 84

Melissa comes home from working at "Wallyworld" and I notice that she is wearing her Christmas penquin socks with her regulation dress...  Kind of like the individuality. (sorry the pic is blurry - she was so tired that I couldn't ask her to repeat it)


Friday 3/26 - Day 85

Mourning Purdue's loss to Duke...


Saturday 3/27 - Day 86

A rheutorical question... Why does my desk attract things that obviously are not mine?


Sunday 3/28 - Day 87

Every year, in March, my husband buys daffodils from the American Cancer Society.  Every year I look forward to them - they are my favorite spring flower and they smell SO good.  Thanks Honey!

6 comments:

  1. Love the bag and the shoes are cute too! Leave it to Melissa to spice up a boring uniform!
    Have a great week Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy your cruise... I will be going on one in May and I can't wait...
    On another note... I have never been big on flowers but this year the daffodils popping up everywhere are so beautiful that I am going to make sure to plant some this year to get some next spring... I want them all over my yard...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bag!!

    I agree about the daffodils. They have to be one of my all-time favorite flowers solely for their smell!! Even dying or dead, they smell fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the bag!! and no one will care about the shoes on the cruise...it's all about having fun and being comfy!!!

    have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the bag! And, no, I do NOT need it. But I want it!

    Being a penguin fanatic I fully approve of Melissa's uniform aberration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment... I wanted to answer your questions... We are going on a Mexican Riviera... 7 day cruise that stops at Puerta Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas... My hubby and I will be celebrating 8 years of marriage and we will also be going with my sister and her hubby... I am so excited...we love cruises ... this will actually be my 6th crusie... we normally go all together as one huge family but this year it didn't work out that way.
    Anyway - enjoy your cruise and I look forward to seeing all the pictures you share with us :-)

    ReplyDelete