Sunday, February 28, 2010

Project 365 - Week 9

Sunday 2/28 - Day 59
Okay so when I want to keep plants they die but if I ignore them they thrive... there has to be something wrong with this.  My Poinsettia is still going strong.

Saturday 2/27 - Day 58
Julia turns 9 in March on the 9th and she gets a party!!  We don't have them every year so she is very excited that this is the year.  I am sure that you will see more pictures from her party planning soon...



Friday 2/26 - Day 57

I really appreciate my feet... might seem strange but I worked today (as a nurse) and it was a really busy day.  The kind of day that you say "Thank you God that this day is over and the patients are all alive and doing well!"   My feet were "talking" to me tonight - they were challenged today too.


Thursday 2/25 - Day 56


Julia's bouquet - How much new paper did she use?

Wednesday 2/24 - Day 55


Logan's Roadhouse rolls...mmm
Love their 2 dinners for $13.99
Not terribly expensive for good food.

Tuesday 2/23 - Day 54


Still watching the Olympics - Go Apollo!!

Monday 2/22 - Day 53

Julia's "old lady" imitation

4 comments:

  1. great week!!!

    love roadhouse rolls!!! yum!

    Julia makes a pretty good old lady! :)

    btw, you when you linked up at my blog you linked your email address I think. I fixed it, but at first when I clicked it it took me to gmail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you deserve a pedicure! I love how Julia is always creating and doing things, she is awesome.
    We went to Logan's last week too...YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, now I've never seen a bouquet of paper. That's a new one on me.
    You know? I've never been to a Logan's Roadhouse before. We don't have them around here (that I know of).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute old lady ;)
    Poor tired feet...but beautiful are the feet that carry good news...nurses have such a crucial role!

    ReplyDelete