Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project 365: 2011 - Week 4

Sunday 1/16 - Day 16
Flowers from the centerpiece from Snowball dinner... reminding me that spring will eventually come.


Monday 1/17 - Day 17
HO HUM!  I am bored by snow.  Hot tub anyone?


Tuesday 1/18 - Day 18
FINALLY received a new movie from Netflix...  Helps when you watch  the one you received and don't keep it for OVER ONE YEAR.  Yep we had "The Nativity Story" for about 13 months.  Watched the new one with Julia tonight.


Wednesday 1/19 - Day 19
Received a nice surprise in the mail today.  My Aunt sent me gift cards to Outback (or Bonefish, or Carabbas which are some of our favorite restaurants). 


Thursday 1/20 - Day 20
My reading today... Anyone want information about their contraceptive choice?


Friday 1/21 - Day 21
Girl Scout cookie time again!


Saturday 1/22 - Day 22
 Now the temp is 69.8 - this morning the temperature was 63 degrees in the house.  Not something you want to see on a cold January morning.  Luckily the problem was that the furnace filter was not changed and restricted the air flow causing the furnace to overheat and switch off.  Now I know why I have been cold in the house the last couple of days...

11 comments:

  1. I just ordered girl scout cookies yesterday!

    Don't feel bad about the Netflix movie. Currently we cannot locate Marmaduke (how's that for a coincidence?) and so have been wondering whether it would be worth it to let them know we lost it or just hold off a little while longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We lost a Netflix too...ended up paying for it....then found it when we moved...it was between the bed and mattress in my mom's room. Imagine that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw some pictures of snowball on FB. Our winter formal is coming up this next weekend!!!

    love the gift cards...wish we had a Carabbas here!!!

    hmmmm...I am seeing a trend with Netflix! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, now you've got me craving Carrabas!

    Have a great week,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely centerpiece - makes me long for spring too. Your back yard looks like ours :)

    I use the nuvaring - and I LOVE it. TMI?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know the sad part is we didn't lose the Netflix movie... knew right where it was but just never sat down to watch it ... figures out to $26 for that one movie for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh daisies are my FAVORITE flower, so I loved those center pieces! Marmaduke was a good movie, my boys loved it! And gift cards are always fun...we have an outback one too that we need to use! And there are 3 teachers at school waiting for me to order girl scout cookies from their girl scouts!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Us too are super bored with the snow already.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So did you get in the hot tub? :)
    I think I will have to get the Nativity Story and then put it in our White Elephant for next year. (hee hee)
    I am sure you will put those gift cards to good use. I know how you love those place.
    Have a great week my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yum! outback is my husbands favorite!! enjoy your free dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, good thing netflix doesnt charge late fees LOL.

    ReplyDelete