Sunday, January 16, 2011

Project 365: 2011 - Week 3

Sunday 1/9 - Day 9


What is in that corner? Nothing.  The Christmas decorations came down today.  What a project! 
Something else is missing from the house - Melissa went back to school today and I miss her already.

Monday 1/10 - Day 10


Rick is on his way to Wilsonville, OR and will be back on Thursday close to Midnight.
How can he pack for three days in that little bag?

Tuesday 1/11 - Day 11


South Bend and vacinity had a HUGE snowstorm last Friday and Saturday.  South Bend had over 25 inches in a 24 hour period which was a new record high.  Osceola did not get nearly as much but it was enough that Rick had to shovel a path to Casey's "spot" so that he could get throught the snow. (Yes, I was out in the snow storm on Saturday to get my pedicure and go to lunch - I have my priorities!)

Wednesday 1/12 - Day 12



Had a repeat visit with a speech therapist today.  I have been hoarse for about 4 weeks with a sore throat since 10/31.  I went to an ENT about 12 days ago, had a scope, and found out that my vocal cords were very swollen.  After some changes in medications, I am very slowly getting better.

Thursday 1/13 - Day 13


Started on my semester reading today... back to the grind.

Friday 1/14 - Day 14


Mom invited Brian to go with her to see the Broadway production of Fiddler on the Roof.  She took him to Bonefish for dinner followed by the show. 
I think they both had a great time!

Saturday 1/15 - Day 15

Snowball winter dance 2011
Had Brian, Marissa, and another couple over for dinner before the dance.  A smaller group than in past but still a lot of fun!

 Marissa, Brian, Adam, Lila

Marissa and Brian


4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, Lori, Brian has grown into such a handsome young man!!!! These are great pictures of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh - I LOVE the purple theme for the dance duds - they all look great!

    I'm jealous of the opportunity to go see Fiddler on the Roof - I'll bet that was really cool. Of course, I could take my OWN self sometime if I really wanted to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The corner look bare doesn't it?
    Men and their packing! I can only imagine what you or I would've packed for that trip. :)
    So jealous about Fiddler but glad they had a great time! That has some of my favorite music in it.
    Brian looks great! Did they all plan the purple? They look wonderful!
    Have a great week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, where's the christmas tree!? The corner looks bare! Always seems like somethings missing once the tree comes down. With the snow we had yesterday I almost put mine back up! But we only got about 5 centimeters, nothing to brag about... don't want 24 INCHES of it, no thanks!

    ReplyDelete