Sunday, June 20, 2010

Project 365 - Week 25

Sunday 6/13 - Day 164

More pictures from yesterday's wedding...

Melissa with cousins MaryBeth and Natalie

Rick and Brian... They clean up pretty well!!

Julia and Melissa

Monday 6/14 - Day 165

ARRGH....Courtesy of Julia - poor Casey.

Tuesday 6/15 - Day 166


A first in our marriage... Rick buys this without my knowledge and it arrived today.  We had been talking about it and he just decided it was time.  Thankful that he looks out for our needs - I told him thank you for the father's day gift!

Wednesday 6/16 - Day 167

Went to buy father's day cards today... seemed very odd and sad to buy one for Rick's dad but not mine.  This was his and it reminds me of him.

Thursday 6/17 - Day 168


Rick and I went out for dinner.  Came home to find Melissa and her boyfriend on the porch watching a movie.... what good kids!!

Friday 6/18 - Day 169
Julia passes level III swimming lessons... What a incredible change!  She did everything her instructor asked her to do this year.  Way to go Julia!


Saturday 6/19 - Day 170


Had this out last night - a really massive line of thunder storms rolled through with 90 mph winds in LaPorte and 79 mph at the S. Bend airport.  Power went out about an hour after they passed - thinking that the power company was working to remove a downed tree at the entrance to the subdivision...

6 comments:

  1. Your family does clean up pretty well. Maybe next time you could have one of them take YOUR picture? Poor puppy - that hat was too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word, Julia has changed so much! that makes me sad!

    yea for new laptops!!!!

    congrats to Julia!!!

    tell those storms to go away! wish I could send you some of our sun...it is stinkin hot here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weddings, computers, movies, swimming...you've been busy!!! Lots of excitement!

    How nice to have a back-up plan when the power goes out. I regret to say that we have nothing, and I'm always fearful we're going to be caught one of these winters in one of those awful power outages that last for two weeks! Can you imagine?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all looked so nice in the wedding pictures! And what a fun surprise! LaPorte...my grandparents lived there for 20 years...spent many a weekends there throughout the year..glad everyone was ok though. Great job Julia on passing your swim level..how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture of Melissa and her boyfriend on the porch watching a movie...that is priceless!

    We had a really bad storm come through... the next day we had to run an errand and found lots of huge trees down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new, unplanned laptop?! That in iteself is a great week!! :)
    You all look lovely. It still surprises me when I see Julia with the bangs. Just makes her look so grown up!
    Casey is so very tolerant!
    I hear you with the Father's Day cards. Gets me every year.
    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete