Sunday 6/6 - Day 157
Small group tonight - Tori shows me what "Just Dance" is all about - You go girl!!
Monday 6/7 - Day 158
Swimming lessons start for Julia today. Usually she is very timid the first day but today she did absolutely wonderful with testing. One year (after she had already been in level II for two years) she convinced the instructor that she needed to be in level I and go to the kiddie pool. I talked to the instructor afterwards and told them that she needed to be in level II - what an actress - she had convinced them she was terrified and the staff thought I was the meanest mom alive. Needless to say she was moved up to level II the second day and did wonderful... Moms know best!
Tuesday 6/8 - Day 159
Julia at swim lessons - She is doing absolutely great!!!
Studying for tomorrows exam - no picture today
Thursday 6/10 - Day 161
In class taking the exam - no picture today
Friday 6/11 - Day 162
Laundry today so we can leave for Indy after Rick gets home from work and Brian returns from being a junior counselor at Praire Camp. No picture yet again...
Saturday 6/12 - Day 163
In Indy at our nephew, James' wedding to Elizabeth.
Had a wonderful time with family!
Rick's Mom and Dad at the reception




that is so funny about Julia!!! it reminds me when Jason convinced his football coach that he was having heart issues and couldn't run the laps like everyone else....funny to look back on now!
ReplyDeleteso did you try Just Dance? what did you think?
Busy week! How did you do on the exam?
ReplyDeleteHmm...I don't know how I missed this post last week. Anyway, I've been wondering about "Just Dance." I usually LOVE stuff like that. Not that I'd want anyone taking my picture (or even just watching) while doing it, though. Is it fun?
ReplyDeleteOh what a picture to start your week. I guess I deserve it since I'm always snapping them. :)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad Julia did better with swimming this time! Should be a huge boost in her confidence!!