Monday, June 7, 2010

Project 365 - Week 23


Sunday, 5/30 - Day 150

Family in town for graduation - didn't even think about my camera - too busy playing hostess.

Monday 5/31 - Day 151


Started to trim bushes today.... sunny now but became very stormy very quickly.  A lightening bolt hit accross the street even even before it started to rain.  We were in the process of packing up because we heard thunder.  Before we got every thing in the garage the lightening bolt struck and scared everyone. 

Tuesday 6/1 - Day 152

Guess where I am??
Took Melissa (18) and Brian (16) to the Pediatrician for their yearly exams.  They had these dinosaurs when they babies.  Talk about durable!!

Wednesday 6/2 - Day 153

Studied 10am-11:30pm - no time for a picture.

Thursday 6/3 - Day 154


Backyard is ready to go... New doors, lights, and painted deck.

Friday 6/4 - Day 155

The after...



Centerpieces I made for tomorrow's open house.

Saturday 6/5 - Day 156

Open House Day...



Everthing went well.  It rained at the beginning which justified our tent purchase then cleared off.  The kids played corn hole and I think everyone had a great time!  We were ready for a long winter's nap let me tell you...

5 comments:

  1. What a busy week! Congrats to your graduate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. busy week!!! I was so happy that Jason opted out of an open house. We took the $ we would have spent and put it toward a new guitar he wants!

    So wish I could have been there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a week you had... sound so wonderdful!
    Graduation time is so much fun!

    I love the cruise we went on... and my sister called the other day and wants to take me on another cruise in July for my birthday... so I will be off cruising again real soon... can't wait... it will be my 7th cruise and her 10th cruise so we will be getting some special treatment because she will have reached platinum level!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine that you feel like you need a long nap! :)
    Everything looks great that you did and now you can enjoy it!!
    I love that the pediatrician has the same toys. Now the real question is, did Melissa and Brian play with them while waiting?
    Have a super week my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a busy week! Love your new door! And congrats to the graduate! Yay! What an exciting time! Hope the open house went well and you had fun! I am not a fan of Dr. offices...they always make me wait! (and I am so impatient!) Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete