Sunday, January 3, 2010

Project 365 - day 3

Well I think I am going to switch to weekly posts for project 365 - daily is a little daunting.  More so because Julia sat on my camera on Christmas day when the lens was extended and it is now toast - What was I thinking when I put it on the couch beside me?!?

This afternoon I picked my Mom up from the airport after her trip to Franklin, MA to visit my sister and her family for Christmas.  I wish she could say that she had a wonderful time but she didn't.  The side effects from her first chemo therapy round kicked in and she had it rough for a while.  Tomorrow is round 2 and we are praying that with her being in town this time, more can be done to control the side effects she had.

This evening was our small group's first meeting of the New Year.  What a blessing this group is - and  a lot of fun... We meet for a meal, group lesson, and prayer time.  As you can see from the pizza boxes we never go hungry!


This is our friends new puppy - Julia now wants a poodle in addition to our cockapoo Casey... I don't think so!!!  (even though he is adorable!)

No comments:

Post a Comment