Today is a day that I don't look forward to... the taking down of the Christmas decorations. Thankfully the job is done and they are organized for next year when everything comes out again. I love putting them up and the anticipation that builds before Christmas as we celebrate the Life that gave us eternal life. It always makes me a little sad to put them away for another year. The trick is to celebrate Christ's birth all year without the physical reminders.
I am so thankful that my Mom's second chemo treatment appears to be going better than the first one. She had her first treatment on Monday 12/14 and appeared to be doing very well as she left for Boston to visit my sister and family on Friday 12/18. The next day she became very ill for the next 2 weeks while she was there. Her second treatment was last Monday on 1/4 and she has done better - the doctor changed some medications to manage her side effects better and they appear to be working. What a praise!! I have to tell you that this is not a walk in the park - she is a trooper and has such a positive attitude. I am very proud of her!
To Joey, With Love….Review and Giveaway.
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment