Sunday, September 26, 2010

Project 365- week 39

Sunday 9/19 - Day 279

Took Melissa to a new restaurant (for us anyway) - On the Border.   It was quite good.  I ordered Brisket tacos with jalapeno BBQ sauce.  They also had good queso and chips.

Monday 9/20 - Day 280
Tuesday 9/21 - Day 281

Wednesday 9/22 - Day 282


Flowers for a belated anniversary... 21 years!

Thursday 9/23 - Day 283


I don't know what it is but I study so much better if my desk is clean!

Friday 9/24 - Day 284


Celebrating our 21st anniversary at Bonefish...  Bang Bang shrimp and cinnamon appletini.  Both were excellent!  And the company was good too! 
Love you Rick!

Saturday 9/25 - Day 285


The Penn Carnival of Bands was tonight....  an invitational with 26 bands performing.  A great night of marching and music... could have done without the misty rain and cold (50's).

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! That shrimp looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana - if you haven't tried it you must!!! Here they have a discount on Wednesday - only $5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tacos look delicious!!
    So glad you finally got to go out to celebrate your anniversary.
    Your desk looks great....I know you like order. :)
    Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YUM...love on the border..they have the best chips and salsa. Happy anniversary...beautiful flowers. Here's to many many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete