Sunday, November 28, 2010

Project 365 - Week 48

Sunday 11/21 - Day 342


Melissa will be having a surprise when she gets home from college.... can't wait to see her face!!

(added 11/28/2010 - Melissa was speechless... kept repeating... Are you kidding?? Really???  Then said "I feel like you are going to tell me this is a joke" - that would be a VERY cruel joke)

Monday 11/22 - Day 343



Haven't opened this yet....  can't wait to try it!!

Tuesday 11/23 - Day 344



Mr. Turkey has a new home by the front door...

Wednesday 11/24 - Day 345

Thursday 11/25 - Day 346

In Grand Rapids to have Thanksgiving with my Aunt Diane and Uncle Rob and many other loved ones.  I am so thankful for God's gift of family!

My cousins, Mike and Vicki, from North Carolina


My Aunt Diane and Mom


My cousin Brendan and Great Uncle Bob


Jen, Brendan, Uncle Bob


Uncle Rob, Angie, and Joe


Aunt Debbie, Uncle George and Joe


Aunt Annette and Uncle George


Great Aunt Jean, Vicki, Mike, and I


Rick and I


My beautiful children...  :-)

Friday 11/26 - Day 347


Do you think she loves animals? 
Julia with Baxter the dog and Byron the cat


Saturday 11/27 - Day 348


Getting ready for Thanksgiving #2 tomorrow with Rick's family.  I think I should send Rick to the store more often as he always seems to pick up some flowers when he goes...  ;-)




3 comments:

  1. well, what was her reaction to the surprise?!!!!

    Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksgiving looked like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week! I'm glad you were able to celebrate Thanksgiving with family. That dog is too much!

    I want a roomba! Please let us know how you like it.

    Congrats to Melissa for her car - woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete