Sunday, October 24, 2010

Project 365 - Week 43

Sunday 10/17 - Day 307


My mother is so thoughtful...
this is the beautiful mum that she surprised me with!

Monday 10/18 - Day 308 - clinical day no picture...
Tuesday 10/19 - Day 309 - clinical day no picture...

Wednesday 10/20 - Day 310

Picking out the perfect pumpkins at the pumpkin patch...



Decorating the pumpkin for the school decorating contest....


Where's Julia???


There she is with our completed masterpiece!

Thursday 10/21 - Day 311


Julia's girl scouts made pumpkins at their last meeting... Can you tell which one??

Friday 10/22 - Day 314


Getting ready for my open book midterm... I have 60 min to complete 50 questions online.  Thus the tabs and notes.  I want to be ready!

Saturday 10/23 - Day 315

The Penn Kingsmen at Semi-State....


They look pretty in pink!


Brian and his "friend" after the competition.


The trophy...  Next week on to state!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mum! LOVE the decorated pumpkin - that is so clever. You look entirely too organized for your test - I'm sure you did/will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for Penn!!! I miss going to state...that is such a fun weekend!!!!

    Good luck with your mid-term!!! I know you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pumpkins, paper and decorated! Sadly we buy our pumpkins at the supermarket as AZ doesn't have too many patches in the valley. All of the fall pics I am seeing on the blogs this week make me miss that season very much! Congrats on the band competition...good luck next week. Hope you did well on your test. I am not a fan of online classes...just finished one last month and my final was 90 questions in 90 mintues..I think open book is even harder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is so wonderful with all the pumpkins, apples and fun festive stuff!

    We went to the mountains to see some of the foliage on Saturday it was good!

    Blessings
    R

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers and the pumpkins.
    http://my-photography-space.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leave it to your thoughtful mom to bring you such gorgeous flowers!
    We got our pumpkins at the same place!
    Love how Julia's pumpkin was decorated. Full of fun just like her.
    That book, notes and tabs looks way overwhleming to me. So glad you did well!!
    Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pumpkins are so much fun.
    Good luck (though I don't believe in it) on your midterm!!! I pray you do well.
    Those band uniforms have to be the MOST interesting design I've EVER seen!!! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete