Sunday, October 17, 2010

Project 365 - Week 41

Sunday 10/3 - Day 293

Lunch with the family at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants - they always give you a free sweat treat at the end of your meal...



Julia went to the corn maze with her Sunday School class with Daddy... a fun time for sure!


Monday 10/4 - Day 294
Tuesday 10/5 - Day 295


Playing video games with Dad after dinner while Mom studies...

Wednesday 10/6 - Day 296
Thursday 10/7 - Day 297
Friday 10/8 - Day 298
Saturday 10/9 - Day 299


We are in Grand Rapids for my cousin's wedding.  He is marrying a wonderful woman and we are so happy to have her join the family! Brian is of course at a band competition.  Julia is spending the night with Melissa - Rick and I are on a date!!!


Newlyweds!



Rick and I at the reception. 
You should have seen us dancing... or maybe not.


They had a fall theme and I thought the pumpkins were very pretty!  Instead of wedding cake they served fresh doughnuts and cider.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun (and pretty) theme for the wedding! SO glad you had fun and I would've joined you on the dance floor!!!

    ReplyDelete