A nice surprise -
a friend stopped by with a belated birthday present. I think it is so cool!!
Okay so the dog finally bit the dust... it had an exceptionally long run.
The dogwood in our front yard is so pretty this year!
Starting the new Beth Moore study on Revelation... Can't wait.
Mom stopped by with her CD of pictures from the cruise... here are two I really liked...
Saturday 4/17 - Day 107
Thinking of switching cell phone plans... Oh my gosh - the reaction from my teenager was totally unexpected and strong... I guess the change would totally ruin her life.
Rick and I went out on a date for dinner and saw the movie Avatar. Brian watched Julia and made his first ever batch of cookies on his own... the house did not burn and they turned out really good. Way to go Brian!!

Oh poor doggy...but he lasted a LONG time!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics Mom got of the family together and formal night you all look great!
So are you saying Melissa has opinions? I am shocked!! :)
Way to go Brian. I will expect to sample a cookie sometime.
Have a super week!
Great week...lots of people posting flowers this week...spring has finally arrived!! Those cookies make me want to go and bake some right now!
ReplyDeleteI love the colorful bowl... what a great birthday gift...
ReplyDeleteThose cookies look yummy!
Somehow I missed your blog last week so I just went and checked out all your cruise pictures... it makes me so excited for my cruise... only a few more weeks before I will be on my cruise! I can't wait!
don't you just love it when our boys cook?
ReplyDeletewe are going to do that study this summer...can't wait!
Colorful bowl, beautiful dogwood, yummy cookies, fun family cruise--ALL winners!
ReplyDelete