Today started early - 3am to be exact. I woke to the sound of ice pelting our bedroom screens. 3 hours later (after dozing on and off) we found that there was a 2 hour delay for school. The kids were excited and actually relieved that they would be able to sleep in but not have to make up the school day. Today was the last day of the semester and finals for my high schoolers. Julia had her Christmas party today and I was helping. Afterward I had the adventure of running a few errands in the ice canyons that had formed on the street. All in all it was an odd day.
If you have never been on the Office Max "Elf yourself" website check out this holiday greeting that stars our family at their finest... Merry Christmas!
http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/R5zwTrnBGd5v2FfWevmK
To Joey, With Love….Review and Giveaway.
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment