Sunday, August 7, 2011

2011 Project 365 - Week 32

Okay, so my class is done.  All that is left is to study for the certification exam.  I am trying this week to get back in the habit of taking my photos.  Let's see how I did...

Sunday 7/31 - Day 212
No photo...ugh!

Monday 8/1 - Day 213
No photo...ugh!

Tuesday 8/2 - Day 214
Rick is trying to get the sprinkler system fixed.  One of the valves has been stuck and it has not been "automatic" all season.  Julia is lending her expertise!



Wednesday 8/3 - Day 215
 Julia thought this was so funny.  I decided to go out for lunch with Rick and unknown to me Julia had fixed herself lunch while I was in the shower.  So I told her that she could just order dessert....  She told me not to say anything until the waitress took our order... at which time she says "I'll have the Triple Chocolate Meltdown".  She giggled so much when Rick said "I don't think so!"



Thursday 8/4 - Day 216
Rick and I having some alone time... finally!  Dinner at Olive garden with a watermelon martini... yum!


Friday 8/5 - Day 217
 No photo...ugh!

Saturday 8/6 - Day 218
Working at the car wash....  Brian and Aarron - both seniors this year so this is their last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment