Sunday, July 3, 2011

2011 Project 365 - Week 27

Sunday 6/26 - Day 177
Just another picture of our crazy dog Casey...


Monday 6/27 - Day 178
Clinical today... no picture

Tuesday 6/28 - Day 179
Our nephew Tyler and niece Heather are here from Massachusetts. Mom made dinner for us today... Yeah for no cooking!


Wednesday 6/29 - Day 180
Heather and Julia LOVE being together whatever they do... they went for horseback riding lessons today and are playing wii.


Thursday 6/30 - Day 181
Casey looking outside wishing he were playing badminton with the kids.


Friday 7/1 - Day 182
Melissa - just being her happy self.


Saturday 7/2 - Day 183

4 comments:

  1. casey might do great @ badminton...w/ the birdies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I don't know how you have time to take ANY pictures while you do clinicals. I am amazed. Good luck with finishing that up....loved Casey. How cute is that? Karen's Korner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey is cute.
    You are amazing, soon-to-be NP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for the words of encouragement!!! I think I can... I think I can...

    ReplyDelete